- Joined
- May 31, 2017
- Messages
- 1,930
- Reaction score
- 2,140
- What state or country do you live in
- North Carolina
Which is what the like button does. No difference.Creates bashing which is not ethical
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Which is what the like button does. No difference.Creates bashing which is not ethical
I would disagree with you if only there were a button I could click to do so.I think they should get rid of the like button. This is a forum not Facebook. People tend to focus on how many likes they get. It feeds their ego. Let everyone form an opinion and keep it to their self.
This statement should be pinned to the wall of R2RBecause cycling is pure consequence, there's no lucking.

I think R2R should have a "disagree" reaction or something. I know it may hurt some people's feelings, but I think the benefits of clearly being able to gauge the community's reaction to something would help forge consensus and ensure that good advice is clearly able to stand out. Something to think about.
What do you all think?
the other member for a dislike option button without a response.
