Should R2R have a "disagree" reaction or something?

I believe that you take advice at your own risk. And if you have your mind open, as well as common sense.... Your middle ground will find success. Every reef has it's own ebb and flow, and part of the journey is some failure. It's just part of the experience. Having others judge your experience is wrong and unjust, IMO.
 
I think they should get rid of the like button. This is a forum not Facebook. People tend to focus on how many likes they get. It feeds their ego. Let everyone form an opinion and keep it to their self.
I would disagree with you if only there were a button I could click to do so.

It seems odd to me that there is a like button but not a dislike button. It makes it to where you can give immediate feedback on a post, but only if it's positive feedback so that way no one's feelings get hurt.
 
I think R2R should have a "disagree" reaction or something. I know it may hurt some people's feelings, but I think the benefits of clearly being able to gauge the community's reaction to something would help forge consensus and ensure that good advice is clearly able to stand out. Something to think about.

What do you all think?

No really.

It would hurt other member's feelings and you can always discuss (reply to) their post within a thread, that you have a difference in viewpoints of the topic.

If you dislike and do not reply, it could confuse... :confused: the other member for a dislike option button without a response.

Lol
Been a member of VolNation for a long time, it's a "free for all" (got to have thick skin) in there, but not a dislike button.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top