Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

33fe5a52408db7e21220891fd408da32.jpg


348003bd6ccd8f1791b5ae2cbcfb96a6.jpg
 
Last edited:

I might do a cube tank the same size as you so here are few questions,
1- what are your tank dimensions?
2- what did you use for overflow?
3- what did you put under you rocks and why?
Thanks
 
IMG_20170828_191736845.jpg
IMG_20180916_115841_164.jpg
From bare bone rock to mini reef in a year. The aquaescape considered the growth and selection of corals.
8 gallon cube with sump included. Pico reef!
Happy reefing!
 
D2958C89-8E5E-4785-B284-003B1EF39041.jpeg
98F321DF-10FA-43BF-89D4-02CC64F2B75F.jpeg
D2958C89-8E5E-4785-B284-003B1EF39041.jpeg
98F321DF-10FA-43BF-89D4-02CC64F2B75F.jpeg
Update to 34g cube...
After the trials and tribulations of both Reel Reef Rock and Vida Rock, I decided to try Marco shelf. It’s easy to chisel, stacks solidly without gluing. The two base pieces are glued, the rest is stacked. Hopefully this works with plenty of space for grow out. It’s hard to scape a cube with a center overflow.

EFCF6ED2-8B24-4059-97BB-346284980F8B.jpeg
 
40g cube:

50cube1.png



93g cube:

93cube18.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top