Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

Currently cooking for a 24” cube. Just need to figure out how I did it again in a few weeks.

D543D934-903F-48FC-92B2-67910D88E64E.jpeg


68FDDE64-CA6F-4B8A-A2D3-1987E84983C5.jpeg
 
Aparently I can’t post photos, feel free to delete.
 
Last edited:
This is the aquascape in my cube tank that I recently bought and replaced the glass on.

4FE1BD85-2712-4ADF-9925-19BF6E6C0222.jpeg


CBA1A252-A99B-4C59-816E-87DBA3AD1AC9.jpeg


B5FB140A-FF10-47D6-9944-EE4F08D731E6.jpeg


87187147-A928-43E2-9992-EDF7F6D8288E.jpeg
How big is it? And not to thread hyjack but does anyone have the 15 or 20 gallon waterbox cube
 
Of course! It's a DIY all in one tank, about 11g. 35cm cube + sump area.
It looks super nice! Can I know what equipment you are running and see a FTS from the front! I would love to know more about your system! It looks GREAT!
 
It looks super nice! Can I know what equipment you are running and see a FTS from the front! I would love to know more about your system! It looks GREAT!

The system is 9 months old.

Filtration:

Tunze 9001
Purigen
Floss
Bi-weekly WC

Lighting:

AI Prime HD

Flow:

Syncra Silent 1.5
IM Stream Nozzle


Think that's about it...

20181129_170843.jpg
 
WOW! Thanks so so much! I appreciate the info! I love the unique and abstract aquascape! It makes the tank look super super good!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top