Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

57g

1C964FB1-ACB8-4E48-B9FB-384B19D14FB7.jpeg


9D5F41D7-7F14-4EFD-AAB2-8BE58F799026.jpeg

That scape is awesome!
 
No. It’s an anemone and it’s just split again! The last time I took it to pet store and had them use the saw to cut the piece of rock it was on so i could trade it in there. I’m not sure what I’ll do with this new one as it’s small right now so I have a little time.


Corey
 
@Jdubbs0128 that looks great, how much rock totaled? Wondering how many pounds the plain rock is? Ordering gear little by little.
 
There's about 20-25 lbs of dry rock and 12 pounds of live reef rock.
 
There's about 20-25 lbs of dry rock and 12 pounds of live reef rock.

Thank you, setting up one here real soon, just getting things lined up. How did you purchase the dry rock?
 
What size tank and sump. Also did you have problems with the weight on the floor. I have a 90 and little nervous about the weight
stunning.
 
One year old 65gallons cube!

20171224_174643.jpg


20171224_174731.jpg
I wonder what how big were those corals one year ago when you put them. Would you have a picture of it one year ago?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top