- Joined
- Nov 18, 2012
- Messages
- 38,516
- Reaction score
- 67,449
- Location
- Fontana, California
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Great tank! That octopus is dope!I’d like to consider the Nuvo 40 a cube type tank, so here’s mine.![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great tank! That octopus is dope!I’d like to consider the Nuvo 40 a cube type tank, so here’s mine.![]()
![]()
Thanks man!Great tank! That octopus is dope!

Hows the tank looking after two years?
I am getting ready to start on a 48x48x24. I'm 6'3 so I'll let you know how the reach is. LOL Its gotta be better than my trying to reach into my 210g (72x24x29) on 33 inch tall stand. I was on my tippy toes.Very nice! What are the dimensions of your cube? I’m about to go with a 40” x 40” x 40” however I’m thinking it will be hard to reach into the the tank to perform service. Reaching straight down is 40” but reaching across would be ~55” so I’m contemplating doing a 36” or 30” cube. Thanks.
I have a build thread here![]()
I'm in the process of setting up a 48x48x24 (239g). I would love to see some rock scaping pictures if you took any.
Ted
www.reef2reef.com
I would get a few smaller rocks and use them to create a smoother transition between the bigger rocks. If you are not happy with it then keep messing with it until it’s perfect because it will bother you later down the line. I might break one of the rocks into smaller pieces. You have the right idea of how a scape should be and I wish you luck with your new tank

Wow! That looks amazing!![]()
![]()
This is my 93 gallon cube
Why does this remind me of Timon and Puumba?This is a 29 cube I won thought it would be. Fun to see what I could do with it![]()


That looks really good!Any thoughts on my 50 gallon SCA cube?![]()
How many pounds is that?![]()
![]()
40 gallon IM build at 4 weeks
Looks awesome man!! I need to learn how!This is a 29 cube I won thought it would be. Fun to see what I could do with it![]()

