Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

2012-06-09_19-51-12_859.jpg

12g cube circa 2011, set this tank up 3 different times from 2008-2011
2013-01-14_11-43-42_414.jpg


5g pico cube 2012-2016
 
It's fully covered, but i spent a good time playing with the aquaescape, and i like it a lot. It gives depth to a rather small cube (8 gallon back sump included)

PicsArt_07-08-04.06.46.jpg
very nice work and color !!
 
Couple pictures of my 210g cube!

540432d47ac3a88d6bba6ce191608d47.jpg


c8babe2665da3742f092a0933499503a.jpg

Very nice! What are the dimensions of your cube? I’m about to go with a 40” x 40” x 40” however I’m thinking it will be hard to reach into the the tank to perform service. Reaching straight down is 40” but reaching across would be ~55” so I’m contemplating doing a 36” or 30” cube. Thanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top