Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let's see a updateCurrently cooking for a 24” cube. Just need to figure out how I did it again in a few weeks.
![]()
![]()
Coming soon. Rocks still cookin but should be ready any day now.Let's see a update
How big is it? And not to thread hyjack but does anyone have the 15 or 20 gallon waterbox cubeThis is the aquascape in my cube tank that I recently bought and replaced the glass on.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Can I ask what tank that is??
Of course! It's a DIY all in one tank, about 11g. 35cm cube + sump area.Can I ask what tank that is??
It looks super nice! Can I know what equipment you are running and see a FTS from the front! I would love to know more about your system! It looks GREAT!Of course! It's a DIY all in one tank, about 11g. 35cm cube + sump area.
It looks super nice! Can I know what equipment you are running and see a FTS from the front! I would love to know more about your system! It looks GREAT!
Couple pictures of my 210g cube!
![]()
![]()
This isn’t the one in the living room is it because that one was out of this world too
I thought the acro’s seems so much larger than the picture so awesomeThanks Bob! That’s the one!

