- Joined
- Feb 26, 2020
- Messages
- 1,280
- Reaction score
- 3,442
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Awesome!!2 years later...
![]()
www.reef2reef.com
love all the scapes in here... so many inspo cubes! Trying to finalize my scape, which do y'all prefer?
1, 2, or 3?
They look great! I think number three, though number one is also strong. I feel like #1 has a bit more of a peak on the left, and I like the height difference.love all the scapes in here... so many inspo cubes! Trying to finalize my scape, which do y'all prefer?
1, 2, or 3?

If your going for rule of thirds I would make the structure higher on one of the sides or try to go a little off center. Other than that looks really good!Need feedback
![]()
![]()
Don’t mind the acrylic rod. That will be taken care of when I make my final decision on the scape. Also see my build thread in the cube build forum!
If your going for rule of thirds I would make the structure higher on one of the sides or try to go a little off center. Other than that looks really good!

