Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

60 cube, 14 months old. Many many ups and downs

20200707_161759.jpg
 
Cycling a 16 ga Nano with live rock ruble. I will add Pics as it changes . 08/15/2020 Update, OK pic 6 Time for cleanup crew.

20200725_215526.jpg 20200730_194204.jpg 20200803_183917.jpg 20200808_134308.jpg 20200815_210727.jpg 20200817_170145.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some amazing scapes in this group. Wow. Definitely some inspiration. Unfortunately I only bought 4 pieces of live rock for my 18" nano cube
 
20200817_142141-01.jpeg


I made this using one box of Caribsea Shapes and about half a box of Caribsea branch plus a few coral skeletons I had and a bunch of eMarco mortar. Only 3 contact points with the glass. Tank is cycling now........and every day I question going barebottom with this one.
 
Here's my 60 gallon cube


20200728_160708.jpg
 
love all the scapes in here... so many inspo cubes! Trying to finalize my scape, which do y'all prefer?

1, 2, or 3?



love all the scapes in here... so many inspo cubes! Trying to finalize my scape, which do y'all prefer?

1, 2, or 3?



They look great! I think number three, though number one is also strong. I feel like #1 has a bit more of a peak on the left, and I like the height difference.
 
Need feedback :)

9D205772-004D-4122-BECC-BECFD0E02230.jpeg
AB021BFA-3F52-4807-997B-DD2795B9E2DF.jpeg




Don’t mind the acrylic rod. That will be taken care of when I make my final decision on the scape. Also see my build thread in the cube build forum!
If your going for rule of thirds I would make the structure higher on one of the sides or try to go a little off center. Other than that looks really good!
 
If your going for rule of thirds I would make the structure higher on one of the sides or try to go a little off center. Other than that looks really good!

But should I be trying to create the thirds now with rock or filling up that missing bit with coral?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top