Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

902A9B6B-E204-42C2-BF2A-8FF4E93C1629.jpeg
Reefer170. Different tank, after obnoxious red algae was chiseled off the rocks, this is the reset. Ledges, rock touches on three small points to allow for flow. Left a lot of room for coral growth.
 
This is an older tank of mine 24" cube. The fish and corals were transferred into the MD office back in 2014. Notice the Atlantic Blue and Starry Blenny...both still alive in my Reefer 525 today. The Birdsnest, Rose BTA, Frogspawn, Zoas, Pavona, Orange Psammocora, Monti Caps and Acan's (multiple types) are still with me today (Probably more I forgot to mention too). Sadly, I lost the Green Millipora in the middle of the pic to an alkalinity problem in the SR-80 back in 2016. The Ricordia Florida on the bottom are still with me today and those were some originally collected by Colin Foord of Coral Morphologic back when they were selling rics to fuel the conservation efforts.

My favorite part about this hobby is keeping, growing and sharing corals. Such a treat to see corals you have grown withstand the test of time and thrive in multiple tanks. I love to share and trade...hint hint for anybody in Orange County, CA. PM me anytime for a swap!

IMG_3208.JPG
 
image.jpg
I’ll play... 60 cube... terrible picture! Too much blue and taken with my tablet from across the room. I’ll take better pics today.
 
Here's mine but I an not happy with it I feel like I need more height on sides but dont know how to change unless I start over.
 
How do you save the corals attached to live rock when you escaped or just cut off what you can.
For me it was after a crash so a lot was dead. Those that weren’t I chipped off the rock when I could.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top