Show off your Rock Flower Anemone(s)!!!

I'm curious where everyone got theirs. What are the common colors and which ones are not common?
 
Here's mine :)
0420211738.jpg
0214211522.jpg
0926201324.jpg
 
Hi
 

Attachments

  • 20200927_210242.jpg
    20200927_210242.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200927_205405.jpg
    20200927_205405.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200729_181757.jpg
    20200729_181757.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200729_181636.jpg
    20200729_181636.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20200729_181457.jpg
    20200729_181457.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 76
The Max Mini doesn’t bother the RFAs? Nice garden by the way!
The maxi-minis seem to get along just fine with my RFAs. Thanks for the compliment, but this garden has been broken up and one tank has become 2 tanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top