Jul 9, 2015 #21 hig789 Active Member View Badges Joined May 22, 2015 Messages 484 Reaction score 78 Location Western KY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 hart24601 said: Bump, no one else? Click to expand... That is by far my favorite tank I have ever seen. Its absolutely gorgeous. Very nice work.
hart24601 said: Bump, no one else? Click to expand... That is by far my favorite tank I have ever seen. Its absolutely gorgeous. Very nice work.
Jul 9, 2015 #22 hart24601 5000 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Mar 18, 2014 Messages 6,616 Reaction score 6,688 Location Iowa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wow, thanks! I always feel like it has a long ways to go, so nice to hear!
Jul 9, 2015 #23 hig789 Active Member View Badges Joined May 22, 2015 Messages 484 Reaction score 78 Location Western KY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 hart24601 said: Wow, thanks! I always feel like it has a long ways to go, so nice to hear! Click to expand... What size is it?
hart24601 said: Wow, thanks! I always feel like it has a long ways to go, so nice to hear! Click to expand... What size is it?