Smart Aqua ATO Micro failed after 7 months. Warranty?

Robert Binz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
532
Reaction score
304
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered an Auto Aqua Smart ATO Micro for my nano tank and loved it but the thing completely stopped working less than a year after ordering it. I read online that they have a 1 year warranty.

Anyone have experience in getting replacement equipment from this company?
 
I am sorry to hear about your pump - I also have a AutoAqua ATO and plan to get another one soon. I think CoralVue handles the support for them so you may want to reach out to [email protected].

#AutoAqua @Jeff@CoralVue
 
I am sorry to hear about your pump - I also have a AutoAqua ATO and plan to get another one soon. I think CoralVue handles the support for them so you may want to reach out to [email protected].

#AutoAqua @Jeff@CoralVue

Oh hey that's great advice, thank you! It's just annoying not being able to take weekend trips until I get the ATO situation fixed haha
 
Oh hey that's great advice, thank you! It's just annoying not being able to take weekend trips until I get the ATO situation fixed haha

Sorry for the inconvenience! The product is indeed backed by a 1-year warranty so we'll get you back up and running in no time. Just email [email protected] as @Peace River suggested and that will open a trouble ticket for your case. This is one of our best selling products with thousands of satisfied users so this may be the rare instance where you got a lemon. But we've got your back! Send an email today and you'll probably have a solution in the works by tomorrow.
 
Sorry for the inconvenience! The product is indeed backed by a 1-year warranty so we'll get you back up and running in no time. Just email [email protected] as @Peace River suggested and that will open a trouble ticket for your case. This is one of our best selling products with thousands of satisfied users so this may be the rare instance where you got a lemon. But we've got your back! Send an email today and you'll probably have a solution in the works by tomorrow.

I sent an email at around 4:30pm and your system told me at 4:38pm that my ticket would be handled soon. Thank you for being so helpful!
 
Sorry for the inconvenience! The product is indeed backed by a 1-year warranty so we'll get you back up and running in no time. Just email [email protected] as @Peace River suggested and that will open a trouble ticket for your case. This is one of our best selling products with thousands of satisfied users so this may be the rare instance where you got a lemon. But we've got your back! Send an email today and you'll probably have a solution in the works by tomorrow.

Excellent customer service here! ^ :)
 
I sent an email at around 4:30pm and your system told me at 4:38pm that my ticket would be handled soon. Thank you for being so helpful!

You are very welcome and we are happy to help. Honestly, an ATO is a must for a reef tank. My salinity used to bounce around quite a bit when I was topping off manually. I am confident support will have a resolution in action tomorrow to get you back to automated top-offs!

Excellent customer service here! ^ :)

Helping people just feels good! It can be a scary reaching out to a company and not knowing if they're going to be on your side and have your back when something goes wrong. So if my jumping on the forum here can ease a little anxiety until support diagnoses the problem and puts a solution into action, I am happy to do it! Everybody at CoralVue is an aquarium hobbyist. We've been in your shoes. So we try to practice the golden rule. At the end of the day, we want you to love our products and tell your friends about the cool gear you're using. And the only way that's going to happen is if we build good stuff and treat people right. Without you, there'd be no us!
 
You are very welcome and we are happy to help. Honestly, an ATO is a must for a reef tank. My salinity used to bounce around quite a bit when I was topping off manually. I am confident support will have a resolution in action tomorrow to get you back to automated top-offs!



Helping people just feels good! It can be a scary reaching out to a company and not knowing if they're going to be on your side and have your back when something goes wrong. So if my jumping on the forum here can ease a little anxiety until support diagnoses the problem and puts a solution into action, I am happy to do it! Everybody at CoralVue is an aquarium hobbyist. We've been in your shoes. So we try to practice the golden rule. At the end of the day, we want you to love our products and tell your friends about the cool gear you're using. And the only way that's going to happen is if we build good stuff and treat people right. Without you, there'd be no us!

Reading your comment earlier regarding the OP’s problem with his ATO makes me feel a lot better about buying my AutoAqua Smart ATO a few months back. Your products are amazing, and your customer service is even better. :)
 
Reading your comment earlier regarding the OP’s problem with his ATO makes me feel a lot better about buying my AutoAqua Smart ATO a few months back. Your products are amazing, and your customer service is even better. :)

+1 CoralVue folks stand behind their gear. No hesitation buying anything from them!
 
Reading your comment earlier regarding the OP’s problem with his ATO makes me feel a lot better about buying my AutoAqua Smart ATO a few months back. Your products are amazing, and your customer service is even better. :)

Agreed. I'm unbelievably impressed with this customer service!
 
Reading your comment earlier regarding the OP’s problem with his ATO makes me feel a lot better about buying my AutoAqua Smart ATO a few months back. Your products are amazing, and your customer service is even better. :)
+1 CoralVue folks stand behind their gear. No hesitation buying anything from them!
CoralVue has great support.

If only all my mornings began with a showering of praise! ;Happy You guys are the best! Thank you so much for the positive vibes. I haven't even had my caffeine yet, but you've got me all motivated to attack the day!
 
CoralVue is great. I had an issue with the ATO too and they took care of it right away.

It may seem like a small gesture, but you taking the time to read this thread and even share your experience with our support department makes a world of difference for us. Spending money on advertising creates awareness and draws traffic to our site, but nothing wins over the hearts & minds of potential new customers more than actual word-of-mouth from a real customer. It is priceless! Thank you again.
 
If only all my mornings began with a showering of praise! ;Happy You guys are the best! Thank you so much for the positive vibes. I haven't even had my caffeine yet, but you've got me all motivated to attack the day!

Your customer service speaks volumes for itself. Once in awhile an "Atta-Boy" is nice to be heard, and in the world we live in these days, positive feedback gets easily overlooked. You need to throw a party for your staff, they do what alot of companies only wish for.
 
Your customer service speaks volumes for itself. Once in awhile an "Atta-Boy" is nice to be heard, and in the world we live in these days, positive feedback gets easily overlooked. You need to throw a party for your staff, they do what alot of companies only wish for.

Thank you! I always try to put myself in somebody else's shoes. I think most of us, to some degree, perform "customer service" no matter what our job title is. I'd like to think I'm a (mostly) kind and empathetic dude, so I'm really just being my normal self when I'm helping a customer out. Praise was hard to come by at my last job but honestly, I think that experience was really good for me. I knew when I did a job well done and when I fell short. And all of the staff learned to lift each other up. But here ... man, everything is just great. CoralVue treats us well and everyone is super-committed to the company's success. I feel very fortunate to be here!
 
Thank you! I always try to put myself in somebody else's shoes. I think most of us, to some degree, perform "customer service" no matter what our job title is. I'd like to think I'm a (mostly) kind and empathetic dude, so I'm really just being my normal self when I'm helping a customer out. Praise was hard to come by at my last job but honestly, I think that experience was really good for me. I knew when I did a job well done and when I fell short. And all of the staff learned to lift each other up. But here ... man, everything is just great. CoralVue treats us well and everyone is super-committed to the company's success. I feel very fortunate to be here!

...and we're fortunate to have you there! We appreciate everything you do for the hobby!
 
This is really great to see such great customer support. I own two of the Aqua smart micros. One on my 90 gallon planted tank that has been running flawlessly for 2 years and another one on my nano reef. Never had a single problem with them and if they ever did crap out over time I would buy one again after seeing the response on this thread. I have been on both sides of the customer support after 35 plus years in the hobby and having a company stand behind their product earns a customer for life from me and the ones that offer no help will lose many more customers than just myself.
 
...and we're fortunate to have you there! We appreciate everything you do for the hobby!
This is really great to see such great customer support. I own two of the Aqua smart micros. One on my 90 gallon planted tank that has been running flawlessly for 2 years and another one on my nano reef. Never had a single problem with them and if they ever did crap out over time I would buy one again after seeing the response on this thread. I have been on both sides of the customer support after 35 plus years in the hobby and having a company stand behind their product earns a customer for life from me and the ones that offer no help will lose many more customers than just myself.

You guys are too kind! Can you bring these positive vibes into all of the threads I post in? ;) Hope ya'll are having a good day. TOMORROW'S FRIDAY! ;Woot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top