- Joined
- Apr 23, 2017
- Messages
- 843
- Reaction score
- 637
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Glad you got sorted out. I've had two sensors fail on me where it wouldn't shut off. First time I was home and caught it. Second time it dumped all my reservoir into the tank.
When I contacted Coralvue the first time a lady suggested a vinegar soak. When that didn't work she suggested I just buy a new one (thanks lady...)
After a vinegar soak the second sensor works most of the time but I've caught it getting stuck a few times. Hard to trust the thing when you go away for any length of time.
When I contacted Coralvue the first time a lady suggested a vinegar soak. When that didn't work she suggested I just buy a new one (thanks lady...)
After a vinegar soak the second sensor works most of the time but I've caught it getting stuck a few times. Hard to trust the thing when you go away for any length of time.

