So what could Next New Neptune Systems product be?

that would be using a 24V DC Port.

I’m a little late getting into this thread, but I think this is the key point. Anything using the 24V DC port will be on/off control only. Certainly not a new trident type device that measures other parameters or anything else that requires any communication with the apex. It could conceivably be a new feeder, but the current feeder connects to the aquabus and I would kind of expect any new feeder to do the same.
 
well i hope ita something cool bc ive got 4 lonely 24v outlets just sitting there waiting
 
A new light is in the cards possibly. There was something called a SkyLight mentioned last year. That would need a dedicated power brick though.
This is coming, you could find a patent or trade mark they filed. Not the 24vdc port though (as you pointed out).
 
That is the problem with Investment bankers. They are not all that interested in spending R&D money on new stuff, they are mainly interested in expanding the existing product sales, so that they can make more cash.
 
New to Trident. So far feel it’s not so great. Calc is constantly off, testing much lower than reality.
I use both Hanna and trident. Trident is lower for me as well but it helps to see consistency not necessarily a exact number for me. Also if alk or cal starts getting whacked out you can find out pretty quickly. I think it’s extremely helpful if you you can look past being a lot different numbers than other test.
 
Bringing this thread back. I am curious bc it seems they keep just repackaging the apex. I am still crossing fingers for a small form factor 4 head dosing pump that is integrated into the apex system like the reef dose for example.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top