sps don't grow!! what is the problem with my set up

Still haven't answered how long you have had them.
Some just sit for a bit before they base out.

Got pics OP?
some are 3 months , some are 3 years... they grow very little. sorry, no pics and no deaths
 
Exactly. @jda, I believe he runs his tanks sub 8dkh. I know I do. Here is about 7 months of growth 7.6alk on my Hanna checker. I don’t do anything to keep it low or anything, it is just kind of settled around there on it’s owe.


corey
nice corey!!!
 
My sticks are growing well with these numbers believe it or not! If I could keep my ph higher it would explode with growth.
IMG_1693.png
IMG_1639.jpeg
 
Kessil- LED
Radion-LeD
Orphek- LED
T5

does it matter different brands of led?
IMG_2884.jpeg
Depending on what led each manufacturer uses, yes.
They all may be slightly different. But as a collaborative they should work together.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top