This sump would definitely be put to good use on our (wife and mine) system. We've not been able to get a good sump setup on our tank and we're fighting GHA - this would give us an opportunity to combat this stuff and hopefully terminate it once and for all.
I would like to win this sump, because I have yet to use a sump, making this a great opportunity for you guys at Elite Aquatics to get me hooked on your products before I have the chance to try a sump made by anybody else. I would be a loyal customer forever
I would love to add this sump to my frag tank! You guys do great work, and I really love my acclimation box that I got from you. It has saved plenty of fish unnecessary stress.
This would be a nice addition to my aquarium . I would take great care of your product since I was deployed overseas in the Navy and had to sell my last aquarium setup thanks ABH3 Hadley .
I have done some research on your sumps and would love to own one. having one delivered to my house as a gift would be awsome as my Reef tank has been set up for a year and had to make some shorcuts to get it up and running. just the research alone was worth the post.
I would like this sump because it would be a nice upgrade from my current DIY sump for when I plumb in my frag tank to my main system. I'm sure this sump would be able to handle the increased demands. In addition, you're drawing the winner on my birthday, how cool is that?!
I would love to win this sump because it would be perfect fit under my 75 gallon. I dont currently use a refugium, so winning the refugium sump would be awesome
Facebook liked
This is exactly what I am looking for in a sump. With my DIY stand for my 120 gallon DT I limited myself to 15 wide sump and your '33" x 15" x 15" tall" model 2 sump is right on target for my needs. The design of your baffles appears perfect for bubble traps and the top of the baffles is dead on for all these escape arists in the refugume. I like the extra strength you gain from the eurobrace as well. You seem to have thought of every thing with this design.
Winning this sump would allow me to get closer to setting up my dream tank. I want a sump that is worthy of not being hidden and this is a sump that should be shown off. A display fuge as well as showing off my other equipment. My son would love to have a larger tank setup for more fish and this sump would allow me to have that setup. That thing is a gorgeous piece of equipment.
my wife would so love for me to win a new sump. ours is a completely homemade 75g sump/refugium. and it has a tendency to leak. she isn't happy with our current one.