SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Elite Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cool prize and thanks again R2R and EA!!!!! Congrats T!!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Congrats tigrtraps!

..









NOW lurktime....................................
 
Congrats Tigrtraps, and thanks everyone for playing along we had fun. All the comments were great. Thanks to Reef2Reef for giving us the opportunity to do this:wink: I am sure we will do some more in the future.
 
Aw :/ no luck... congrats t

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Whooohooo!! Thanks for the congrats everyone! I'm pretty pumped about winning this. Elite makes some fine sumps :D. Threw a PM your way rev :):):):).

Well thank you all for playing and we have a winner!

The winner is tigrtraps!

You have 48 hrs to contact me or we draw again!

Thanks again to Elite Aquatics for this awesome sump!
 
congrats to you. Awesome prize, thanks AE & R2R for the opportunity.
 
Hey all,

The sump has been in my hands for awhile and I finally got around to putting up a decent review of it. Follow the linky to see where this give-away ended up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top