SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Elite Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.....u.....r.....k.....i......n.......g ;) Please don't make me dream about this sump again without knowing it's mine lol.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Since they are in Utah, they still have a few more hours to go before they have to draw. Whoever does win is not going to be disappointed from what I have seen of there products. That's some nice looking work the do.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
oh man i just saw this drawing now...totally missed seeing it. well i liked the facebook and would love to have this sump. i'm currently designing and building my dream setup and this would go a loooong way toward helping me get it off the ground.
 
Almost 2am my time, how long do I need to stay up lol


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
They posted on FB an hour ago that a winner was coming soon. I'm running out of parts to clean on my tank lol. Can't sleep, I'm due for a win ;) ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top