SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Elite Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is nice and have a good construction, easy to install and is a good to change my old sump that have bioball system. Its time to change for make a upgrade for benefit to my coral and my all system. Nice and clean.
 
LIFE IS GOOD!

What would make it better??

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Anyone, Anyone, Anyone?

Having a new sump from the great people at Elite Aquatics!

God Bless America and God Bless Elite Aquatics!



Big Money, Big Money, Big Money - No Whammy!!

How great would it be that every time you work on your tank you see that amazing beautiful sump manufactured & engineered by EA Aquatics!

I love awesome and that would definitely qualify as AWESOME!

:whoo:
 
Double check that you did "Like" their FB page. I checked it yesterday, but when I was checking on something on their page, it didn't show "LIKED" so I had to click on it again.
 
Oh boy do i need a sump

I need this sump because i'm rocking a 20 gal standard with no baffles as my sump on my heavily stocked 180, and the sump for my 75 galon tank is a 10gal rubbermaid beach cooler. Red on the outside with the white plastic inside. Same color scheme i would go with on a custom sump lol:angel:

My tank inhabitants are elite, now i just wish my sumps were!!
 
this sump is too sexy that I dream of it since the first time I saw it. And i need this sump because my sump is not big enough for even a small skimmer.
 
Last edited:
Would love this as a surprise for hubby and his new tank..just saying ;-)
 
Whoot whoot! I can see it now.lol. good luck all. This will make a very happy winner
 
It's not the size of a sump but how you use it that matters.
 
Watching this one closely lol ;) Good luck everyone..... May the most random number win :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
#2 entry

I want this sump bc it kicks my current custom ones butt!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
wait it's "random"? You mean this is a contest in which my lack of personality, intelligence, or any discernible positive characteristics will not work against me?! A contest in which losing won't be a personal rejection?! This is terrific!

Watching this one closely lol ;) Good luck everyone..... May the most random number win :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Drawing is today. LURKSTATUS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top