SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Elite Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind winning this so I can finally upgrade my tank, I'm rockin' a 30g system right now and the swings are too much for me to deal with especially with 6 other tanks in my room! I plan on building my 100g really soon but am lacking a sump til' I build one. I'm just really tired of watching something flourish and other things fail, alk swings are a killer!
 
ea sump giveaway.

I would love to win this sump to finalize my 200 gal build. This is exactly what I need! I sure hope I win. ..
 
I would love to win the sump. It is quality made in USA stuff. It would help me get my bigger tank up an running


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
it would be PERFECT for my brand new tank upgrade! Would love it and then I'd be forced to buy one of their nice ATO reservoir's :)
 
Elite Aquatics Sump

I am in the process of moving my sump to the basement and winning one would make the move so easy!
 
If I win I will add it to the tank I am ready to set up. Guess I will wait two days before buying anymore stuff just in case.
 
I feel that I deserve the sump as I'm trying to collect all of the worlds sumps so that I'll corner the market and hold all of the power! This will of course, as with diamonds, inflate the sump prices and I'll be rich!! Women will be shocked when shown my sump warehouse! People will speak of "The Sump King" and dream of catching a glimpse of just one of my beautiful sumps!!
 
I feel that I deserve the sump as I'm trying to collect all of the worlds sumps so that I'll corner the market and hold all of the power! This will of course, as with diamonds, inflate the sump prices and I'll be rich!! Women will be shocked when shown my sump warehouse! People will speak of "The Sump King" and dream of catching a glimpse of just one of my beautiful sumps!!

This just made my night haha


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP on my iPhone5
 
it would be PERFECT for my brand new tank upgrade! Would love it and then I'd be forced to buy one of their nice ATO reservoir's :)

Those ATO's are nice arean't they. I would definately buy one if I won this sump tank. Heck I am going to buy one anyway once my stand is complete.
 
New setup!

I would like to win this sump because I am in the middle of upgrading my current 55g to a 150g system. It would just be oh so ironic.
 
I could really use it I am new to sw. My tank is 3 weeks old and I do not have one yet so I could add it after people on the forum tell me how to hook it up
 
Getting close guys n gals! Get your entry's in for your chance to win this beauty!
 
The answer is because Elite Aquatics,

has the upright most respect from me, There sumps are pretty kick butt. Once you go to these guys and start off with there sumps you never go back. there just 100000% perfectly made and sleek looking. ive not yet complained with any of there products. if i win this sump it will be going on my upgrade, if i win it would be a blessing cause i need a sump and would be nice to save some money to spend on your site.

Good luck to all and happy thursday.
 
I liked your page, the sump would be an awesome addition to my system! Love all the bells and whistles!! I'd love to win it because mine is diy of which I'm very pleased with, your sump might go with an upgraded tank, Oh yea!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top