SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Synergy Reef

Liked!

This sump would make my setup below the dt stand out as much as the dt itself!
 
I don't have a sump on my system. I use a canister. Would like to try a sump.
 
Already liked before the contest. Great quality product and very friendly inperson. Synergy rocks and you should get a sump from them. If not a sump definitely their ATO box.
 
This sump would be a great replacement for the one I poorly built. My baffles leak and it is a overall bad design. This one looks great and I would love to have it.
 
I am a former police officer and a health nut that worked out and ran everyday. I was also 390lbs before loosing that weight and being healthy again. I was a prisoner in my own body until I took my life back! I suffered a back injury and after repairing that, it was discovered that there was too much damage and I lost feeling in my foot. I've had to go out on disability. I used to be in the hobby but had to get out for a while. Being at home going crazy, I'm trying to get back into this but I have to do it slowly and take hand outs because I'm not earning money anymore and waiting on the government to give me my disability check but that could take up to a year. I need a tank to get my mind off of things and relax and feel like that I'm doing something with my life again. I know that this is the sump of my dreams and would go well with my plans. This would speed up the process as well.
 
I would love to win this sump because my current sump/refugium is starting to come apart. This was 20 gal long that I decided to build myself. Too much silicone, not enough spacing in between the baffles (some have holes where the silicone is which means sand everywhere), barley enough room for a a big enough pump that is for my 90 gallon tank. This sump looks like an amazing piece.
 
Would like this sump as my current DIY isnt built correctly for a new skimmer. This would look great!
 
I dont have the money to buy a new sump, and I need to start up a new tank for my Horseshoe crab. I hate to use Bio Wheels for his new tank.
 
I liked and I would love this sump because my sump is exposed and in the open and this sump would make it look ******.
 
Currently running a canister and have been patiently waiting until I can change over to a sump. This would be a great way to switch.
 
This sump would most likely convince me to go with a sump after ten years in the hobby. :jaw:
 
Liked!!

I would love the sump, especially since I don't have one currently!!

Great giveaway!!
 
My current sump is not made to accommodate a refugium section. This would make a terrific addition. :)
 
So pretty..must have. Pretty sump for us girls. ;-)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top