SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Synergy Reef

I'm in the process of putting together a New 75 gal Reef tank in the family room and need a New sump, it would fit nicely under the new cabinet.....just the right size....the Synergy System Sump looks awesome in the Neon Green.
 
I was the first person to like the facebook page when it came up and this bad boy would be awesome to own.
 
There are so many reason to want to win this sump.
Obviously it is very cool and would make a nice addition to my setup.
But Aug. 4th is my sisters birthday. So if I win, I think it may be time to set her up with a saltwater tank.
 
In the process of setting up a dual 40gallon breeder frag system (total of 80 gallons)... it suuuuuuure would be nice to have that fancy sump under it for all of the not so fancy equipment to go. Plus; my wife may let me sleep in the bed knowing the money saved on a sump could potentionally be a new purse for her :)
 
I have a old poorly designed custom made sump by the previous owner of my tank and really could use a well designed properly working sump. This one would be perfect, it's even almost identical in size to my current one.
 
Because that is one sick looking sump! Plus would help out my little tank..liked n shared on Facebook
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373094948.380177.jpg
 
Liked! :)
You really have some amazing products.
Im getting my first biggish tank 55G..
I have a stand and.... Nothing else.. Budget is a little tight due to some medical bills, what can i say, im just in love with this hobby. I have a 36G already, found a real deal for this already drilled tank $100. Cant complain.. Thats why i would loovvee to win this sump..:)
 
I have a 70 gal tank that i want to set up as my main tank but dont have a sump or the money for a sump and this would be great to win.
 
I would love to get a sump for my tank this one would fit nicely under my stand have been wanting one for awhile now
 
have had my 90 set up for over 6 months everything is good in the tank have some zoas and mushrooms and a few fish this sump would make a great filter for my tank as I am running 2 power filters at the time :bigsmile: and this sump is totally cool
 
This would free up a lot of room under my tank so I can add some reactors and an ato bin.
 
After years of successfully keeping Discus and various other freshwater fish i have become more and more fascinated by marine aquarium and i have been looking to make the step to a reef tank setup. Once i have a sump setup i'll be ready to begin to experience the joys of Reefing and with such a beautiful sump like this one it will be proudly displayed as part of my system!
 
Liked on FB!
Congrats in advance to whoever wins this cool sump!
Never had my own sump. It would be cool to win this one.
Shared the post!
thanks!
 
I would live to win this sump, it should would help with my stalled project that I news to buy a sump for. ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top