SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Synergy Reef

I have a 60 gl cube collecting dust bc
I don't have a sump this would be awesome under my stand that I will build
Hook it up :)
 
Last edited:
Liked! Hope i win i never win anything but this would be great for my tank. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
Liked. These are sick sumps. The craftsmanship here is top notch and I would be honored to have this on my system.
 
I have been looking at setting one if these up for my frag and leaving it all open for your viewing pleasure. Amazing looking sump!
 
Liked... That sump rocks would love to build a bigger tank to put that sump under... Lol. I need an excuse to tell the wife I'm getting a bigger tank... Seriously these sumps look awesome would love to win one.
 
Liked. If I had this sump under my 120 I'd somehow have to incorporate glass doors on my stand so that I could watch it glow all the time!!!
 
1. Why I need this. This would be great for the dual frag tank set up I am building now and allot of people will see it.
2. liked.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top