SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Synergy Reef

Omg I love this sump. Amd love the green! We are setting up a 92 corner and this would be awesome!
I would display the sump if I had this! :)
 
Liked and love the sump!!!! It would be used on my new frag tank build.
 
Great to hear everyone's reasons why you need a new sump!

Thanks for all comments! Someone is going to be a happy reefer with this sump :cool:
 
I would love to display this sump!

I would love replace my home made sump with a brand spanking new sump for my 120 reef tank!
 
Liked !!! green is my favorite color...beautiful craftsmenship Synergy, you guys rock :)

I don't think it would be big enough for my tank so don't count my name in the drawing, I'd rather see this go to someone who could put it to good use.....
 
Liked & shared!!
I'm setting up my very first saltwater tank, and I'd like to have a sump system eventually, if I win it'd make my day and I'd be one step closer to having the aquarium completely set up the way I want it :)
 
I think the public (commitment of a chicken's part in breakfast) appreciates a sumps. We as reefers consider it as life support for the display tank (pig's portion of breakfast) However I believe and wish to highlight a well designed and manufactured sump something like a high end sport car. Whose engine is shown as a part of the whole rather than a piece into itself. Put that v10 in clear view and highlight it tastefully.

That's what I would do,,,,
 
Last edited:
amazing sump!!!! i just purchased my first large aquarium! at 300 gallons its a behemoth! this sump would be an amazing addition to my dream tank and as a 21 year old student and full time worker, its not easy to gather the funds for a great setup and so i end up having to settle for less than perfect:/ a sump like this would be a blessing in a half!
 
liked the FB page before it was Synergy, and it would be great to win this sump because you wouldnt have to ship it, you could just bring it over. :wink:
 
Liked.

I could really use this for my new frag setup. Currently reusing a pretty old beat up sump.
 
I built my stand for this sump and I am now broke. Winning this would complete my build.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top