Super Cheese slogan contest! - Enter for a FREE FRAG!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

My wife is so hot that she shops at WWC to cool off! :cool:
 
I’m not saying it’s hot... but I’m pretty sure the thermometer reads ‘World Wide Corals’.

by
Morbo
- Congrats on being the twenty fourth (of 30) Free Frag Winners for the WWC Super Cheese Slogan Contest!


Let's keep the the cheese flowing! These are all fantastic!

Also Head over to Worldwidecorals.com to see all the new heat we just uploaded to the website!

Click Here or on any image to take you to our site!










CLICK HERE
 
Frags so hot, you gotta wear oven mitts to get on their site!
 
I think acan, I think acan, I think acan, Choo Choo!

by
StarshipReefing
- Congrats on being the twenty fifth (of 30) Free Frag Winners for the WWC Super Cheese Slogan Contest!


Let's keep the the cheese flowing! These are all fantastic!

Also Head over to Worldwidecorals.com to see all the new heat we just uploaded to the website!

Click Here or on any image to take you to our site!










CLICK HERE
 
Last edited:
Has summer been a bummer? Cure your drag with a frag!

Last drag post, I promise! LOL got that rhyme stuck in my head now
 
Whether you're more Bowtie Blaster Zoa or Beach Bum Monti, WWC can make you look great this summer!
 
A power plant blows up near an aquarium and I had to be the one to tell my boss about the mutated eels. After I gathered all my courage, I said to him, “Sir, the eels have fur all over them and are humanoid too!”

My boss looked so surprised and asked...

”Fur-eel man?”
 
Last edited:
WWC, corals shipped from the world wide to freedom’s front door
 
Has summer been a bummer? Cure your drag with a frag!

by
Crashnt24
- Congrats on being the twenty sixth (of 30) Free Frag Winners for the WWC Super Cheese Slogan Contest!


Let's keep the the cheese flowing! These are all fantastic!

Also Head over to Worldwidecorals.com to see all the new heat we just uploaded to the website!

Click Here or on any image to take you to our site!













CLICK HERE
 
Last edited:
Summer cruisin’ got you bruisin? Relax, chill and get your WWC fill
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top