Surprise! I got you a fish tank!

Thanks for the welcome notes. I'll be posting up the progress of my tank. Day 1 is in the books!
 
Oooh ! Me Likey :eek: congrats on an awesome setup and welcome to r2r ! if you have any questions this is definitely the place to be everyone on here is more than willing to help out tremendously. Look forward to seeing you're tank fill with life keep us updated. :p
 
You might want to let her help with this addiction because it can be a Rollercoaster ride . Read read and read some more . Once you think your complete think again lol . Good luck and enjoy .
 
Welcome to the forum! Your tank is looking great, and that is a FANTASTIC anniversary gift. :) We are glad to have you here. :)
 
Nice tank. That looks like an interesting light what is it?

627256cac7ba313ad2ae3777c3063bd6.jpg


The wife told the LFS that she wanted a tank delivered and set up with all the fixings and this light is what they brought. I really can't tell you anything about it except that it has 2 switches, is LED and plugs in.

She doesn't know anything about this stuff but I'm having a lot of fun learning and messing around with different settings.

You guys are right, she's a keeper. And she's just as excited as I am with my new toy.

AZ
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top