Swiss Red Sea Max Nano (20g)

some random pics.. the wrasse is a temporary addition and will be rehomed soon
8B133C94-C05B-4EBE-8097-CC74F5CE87E2.jpeg
4466462B-EA4F-433F-8CAA-BDF1394B5B6D.jpeg
75A04DF3-13D1-45E4-831A-A604278D20E1.jpeg
3E4CEA53-9017-4CFB-ACE1-95D9D0DA0166.jpeg
 
So, I received 13 new frags yesterday from a fellow reefer..
well, they were for FREE! :O

I will try to post some pics tonight.. I must admit, I have almost no space... looks a bit stacked now and my bigger colonies are really too big now..

I maybe need to re-arrange the corals a bit and rehome the big colonies soon..
 
yeah thanks everything is going good and I did change some stuff out or lets say I had a little accident with a seahare…

I also dont dose AFR anymore.. Only Tropic Marin Balling A+B plus weekly 10% WC.

Its working very nicely.

7234A9FD-29BA-455A-8F2E-81247DEFFBD0.jpeg
72BE89F9-84A5-43E8-8B2C-9352C359F30E.jpeg
3D12945C-5CC3-4413-BED8-3D5C4064F6DC.jpeg
72C65747-413D-4A94-BE61-52DDAE2E0710.jpeg
 
yeah thanks everything is going good and I did change some stuff out or lets say I had a little accident with a seahare…

I also dont dose AFR anymore.. Only Tropic Marin Balling A+B plus weekly 10% WC.

Its working very nicely.

7234A9FD-29BA-455A-8F2E-81247DEFFBD0.jpeg
72BE89F9-84A5-43E8-8B2C-9352C359F30E.jpeg
3D12945C-5CC3-4413-BED8-3D5C4064F6DC.jpeg
72C65747-413D-4A94-BE61-52DDAE2E0710.jpeg
Keeping it simple, very nice system.
 
Nice progression yourself!

What's the chunky looking smooth skin to the right of the digi and under the bright green acro?
 
Nice progression yourself!

What's the chunky looking smooth skin to the right of the digi and under the bright green acro?

Yeah man, props to you too!
Well, I have honestly no idea what it is called.. I just got that from a local reefer for free though.
But it looks nicer and nicer with each day.
 
ok guys..this tank has been shut down..
I did start a new Reefer 200 XL and will maybe do a new build thread.. not sure yet as theres not alot of interest as I can see..

We will see... thanks for your support!
 
ok guys..this tank has been shut down..
I did start a new Reefer 200 XL and will maybe do a new build thread.. not sure yet as theres not alot of interest as I can see..

We will see... thanks for your support!
Start a build thread for yourself. Excellent way to keep track of your system.
 
Please make a build thread! I recently met you on the forum and it’s my first time in this thread. You have excellent acro growing skills!

What are the plans for the next build? Softies? LPS? Acros? NPS? :)
 
Well, I think I might start one just for me to see progression of the tank over time.
To be honest, I just bought 2 new AI Hydra 32 HD for the new red sea reefer 200 xl and my plan is to have 4-5 acros on top and some other sps.. plus some LPS on the bottom (its bare bottom)

The tank is already running since August 7 and I guess cycling is more or less done..

so basically it will be a mixed reef.. but yeah.. i got hit hard by acros.. kinda addicted and want to show me that I can grow a frag to a colony.. thats what I wanna proof to myself...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top