Terminallance's mr aqua 17.4 gal nano

Well since the clam was doa, I was refunded and used it to purchase a few more chalices! Total spent now is $483... Will post Picts after work
 
How about some pics of the chalices?

-M&T
 
g4JqwUc.jpg

Couple new frags

Those orange ones are dope! What are they called?
 
Sorry for the delay everyone work has been insane! 7 people quit in the same day (that's an entire crew) so we've been going nonstop to fill in and be able to run all of our units so I have barely been able to maintenance my tank let alone update anything. Good luck to all in the voting this was a fun competition!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top