Terminallance's mr aqua 17.4 gal nano

Can you post a pic of the filtration? I'm curious to get a good look at it. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
image.jpg

From left to right I have filter floss, the mini heater (will be running chemipure elite after cycle in same chamber) then the tunze 9002
 
image.jpg
From left to right I have filter floss, the mini heater (will be running chemipure elite after cycle in same chamber) then the tunze 9002

Awesome set up there. Perfect for a nano. I never realized a tunze skimmer box fit so well in the 110. You've given me a future project sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
Awesome set up there. Perfect for a nano. I never realized a tunze skimmer box fit so well in the 110. You've given me a future project sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Ya look at intank media baskets they make awesome products for the ac50/70/110 hob filters
 
You wouldn't happen to know where you found the intake baskets would you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
You wouldn't happen to know where you found the intake baskets would you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I've honestly only ever had nanos my dream is to one day buy a custom 250gal setup and have a massive reef setup but that's still a few years away
 
image.jpg
From left to right I have filter floss, the mini heater (will be running chemipure elite after cycle in same chamber) then the tunze 9002

shut the front door! This is GENIUS! :thumb: I gotta try this sometime. What a great idea for a QT tank, or someone that wants to turn an ordinary glass box into a nano, without all the drilling and plumbing and whatnot.
 
Well a little tank update. After adding the raw shrimp and then cutting it in half ammonia has been sitting at .50 ppm for about 5 days now, still dosing 5ml of microbacter7 daily but think I screws up by not shaking it before adding :/ but its only been cycling 6 days with the shrimp so hopefully nitrates and nitrites come soon! I'm ready to add my zoas!!

I'm still deciding weather or not I wanna add any sps throughout this comp or if I wanna stick to Los and zoas! Don't really want to have anything die and want a more stable environment for these guys since this is the first time I've used ceramic rocks but only time will tell.
 
$130 spent so far on stocking and have $165 of zoa on the way! So $295 down $205 left
tLPRvGY.jpg

Here's my new warty
 
Last edited:
Looks great to me!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top