The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

This skimmer looks awesome! One of the major things I like about this skimmer is that it has a controller. Im a tech junky so anything new and advancing really tickles my fancy!
 
For the dosing container, this is going to be super basic, but I LOVE the price. I notice a ton of people asking $80+ for dosing containers. This one looks awesome, does its job, and its in a normal price point! Awesome job Simplicity!
 
I shared this on FB. This Skimmer and the dosing containers would be super sweet!

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 7.51.45 AM.png
 
The thing I like most about the Simplicity Skimmers are that they are affordable and include a controllable DC pump. I also like that they include air draw ratings for the skimmers.
 
I like the fact that the skimmers use controllable DC pumps.
 
I like the look of the dosing containers and the large openings for each chamber.
 
Simplicity DC Skimmers
Limited Warranty:
2 years on skimmer body
1 year on skimmer pump
 
#2 - I like how clean the dosing containers look as well as their measurements.
 
simplicity giveaway.jpg


The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!
Sponsored by SimplicityAquatics.com

Our Simplicity DC Skimmers use an adjustable DC pump and needle wheel, regarded as one of the best methods to shred air and water in order to create micro-fine bubbles. The long contact time between the water and the air that our skimmers provide is key to successful protein skimming. The bubble plate, wedge pipe indicator, air intake adjustment and controllable pump allow you to achieve the best performance for your unique system.


How to Enter: (You may complete one or all of the following entries for extra entries)

1. Check out all the details of the Simplicity DC Skimmer Line and then post back in this thread something you like about them. https://simplicityaquatics.com/skimmers/

2. Check out all the details of the Simplicity 3x2L Dosing Container and then post back in this thread something you like about these dosing containers. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-from-simplicity-3x2l-dosing-container-59-95.358811/

3. Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

4. Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.


Drawing:
Open till March 20th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Simplicity 540DC Protein Skimmer valued at over $499.95 and a Simplicity 3x2L Dosing Container valued at $59.95 shipped to your door!

simp.jpg


Untitled-2simp.jpg



Thanks again to SimplicityAquatics.com!
Dosing container has tight lids to eliminate contamination!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top