The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

Entry #2 - these dosing containers have a nice look to them. The 2L size is handy but I think the optional low level sensors are invaluable. I’d definitely get those.
 
It looks simple, therefore not much could go wrong. It also looks really easy to take apart for cleaning. I really like the look of it too and the pricepoint is great.
 
Entry #4
3E433C5C-A347-4555-B2EF-446551E0EA2A.jpeg
 
Entry#1

As far as the skimmers feature set, I like the feed button so I don't have to unplug my skimmer when my sump floods back down.

But what I REALLY like about this skimmer is it's physical design. I think they nailed it where the body starts to transition to a more narrow form, right above the bubble plate. This will actually force the bubbles to keep rising. Great design!
 
Couple of things that I like about this skimmer! First off, it looks gorgeous yet built to last. I also like the way the collection cup connects to the skimmer body, looks solid! Also, has a DC pump which would make it much quieter and would likely prevent alot of the heat transfer associated with AC pumps. From the looks of it, these are very well built skimmers and I am sure they will perform just as beautifully!
 
Entry#2

As far as the dosing, I love the fact it has liters and ounces. Makes conversions much easier.
 
I like how the dosing tank has the volumes permanently placed on the front
 
I really like the included controller with the skimmer. Very sleek design.
 
The graduated lines on the dosing containers make it easy to read and it has a very sleek design.
 
Entry #1:
I like the idea of a controllable pump on the skimmer and LOVE the feed button. Nothing is worse than having to unplug your equipment. I also like the overall look, very sleek and simple.
 
Shared the contest via Facebook. I don’t know how to link my FB here though? I’ll screenshot it...
F7428C5A-F4AE-48E7-8782-5EA5103948ED.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top