The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

1)

The DC skimmers being variable with a built in controller is very nice. I’ve found DC pumps to be quieter and more efficient.

The 120 looks like it would be perfect for my RSR XL 425 build. Controllability is nice. Power savings is great too. If I ended up with the bigger one from this giveaway I would have to buy a bigger tank! :-)

I’m sure I will have to find a way to use the integrated drain to allow me more time between maintenance.
 
2) The container looks to be solidly built and the markings look easy to read. I hadn’t considered it before but when I do eventually get to dosing in an automated fashion this container will be at the top of my list.
 
Dosing container has great design and will fit perfectly in my sump!
 
entry 1- i like how they have a quiet adjustable dc pump. my setup could use some silencing lol
 
2) i like multiple things about the dosing container. personally the clips for float switchs/lines would have to be my choice!
 
Entry 1: I’m a big fan of the use of a DC pump, for its efficiency and quiet operation. Glad to see that these skimmers are following suit with the rest Of the hobby.
 
Entry 2: dosing containers seem like a great blend of quality, features, and price. The aesthetics are also on par with competitor products. Odds are high I pick these up, even if I don’t win them (which I should!).
 
love the fact the skimmer has a variable pump with the controller included. nice visual design as well.
 
I like the fact that on the skimmer the pump is located inside thereby saving space
 
The dosing container looks good, and has the bulkheads and rigid tubing already installed
 
Sharp as a puppy's tooth!.......... No Fake Book for me thank you...........Good luck to all of you
 
Entry 1: Controller for DC pumps, and energy efficient with a DC motor!
 
Entry 2: Optional float switch / low level alarm seems like a great idea. I currently don't dose, but I prescribe to the KISS method. This would definitely be a part :D
 
Entry 1: I like to dc pump with included controller!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top