Entry #2 - I will be ordering 2 of these dosing containers. I've been looking for this specific design. I like the functionality of these containers, especially for this price!
I’m always looking for a more silent yet efficient skimmer, and it appears the Simplicity line is now added to my short list because of the ability to control air flow rate, which I imagine makes for a quieter skimmer than my RO Classic 200s.
As for their Dosing Containers, I’m liking the per-chamber 2L capacity vs 1.5L in my current three chamber container, but the ability to add low level sensors at a much lower cost than Apex DOS is appealing to me.
I like how the skimmer comes with a CONTROLLER for the DC pump. makes it very easy to adjust.
The contains just look great. I like how the dosing containters can handle 2 L instead of many others that are 1.5 L. Also like the clear containers, easy to see.