The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

Love the skimmer - I need one (as I am building my first reefer) and these are controllable, which I guess is going to become a real bonus to control how much gunk I want to get rid of.
 
Hope I haven't missed it - I have done each of the 4. Shared on facebook, commented on how awesome both the skimmer and containers are and, finally, started my post about my first reef build - awesome!
 
My favorite aspect of the skimmer is the controllable pump! I also like the the color way! Looks really sharp!

Entry #1
 
As far as the dosing container, I really like the clear markings of both liters and ounces on the each of the reservoirs. Also love how clean and sharp it looks!

Entry#2
 
The price on the dosing containers seems very reasonable for what you get......I will probably buy one when I don't win
 
#1 - great looking modern design. Adjustable dc pump and other adjustments would really make fine tuning easy. Should pull some good thick skimate
 
#2 - beyond the fabulous price point, I really like the black background and clear level markers on that container!
 
They will post the winner here. The winner has 48 hours from the time they are chosen to pm the person holding the contest or another will be chosen.

OK thanks, is there a time that it will be posted since the winner was picked yesterday?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top