The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

The dosing containers are very clean looking and I like the fact that they have measurement scales.
 
Winner announced tomorrow! Or in a few days as there's lots of entrys lol. But still excited!!!
 
I like the foot print of the skimmer, the DC pump, how easy to clean it is and heck it looks good to.
 
The dosing containers look very sleek a nice way to ditch the gallon jugs and clean up your sump area. Also like the optional float switch alarms
 
Entry 1, I like that the skimmers use dc pumps
 
Entry 2 I like that the dosing compartments are compact and stylish.
 
Love the clean design and the option of a float switch for the dosing containers!
 
Cool a controller ! I don't think I've seen that on a skimmer.
 
Nice clean lines on the dosing container and clear markings
 
I'm excited!!! I really need a doser. Kalks been jumping around and dosing by hand is like whooooo boy
 
Skimmer looks very clean and has a low power consumption
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top