The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

The dosing tank would be perfect for our 90 gallon
 
The simplicity skimmer looks awesome. I like the variable speed on the DC pump and the low power consumption!!
 
The first thing I like about the skimmer, is that it isn't either one of these:
skimmer.jpg


Which is what I'm working with at the moment.

The other things I really like are the thickness of the materials, the ability to control, the performace shape... And the fact that it just LOOKS awesome. Sleek design, super modern feel, and the pump looks like it's powerful and just ready to make the flow go... I'm envious of whoever wins this thing.
 
I really like the small footprint and small price on the skimmers
 
Skimmer looks great, I actually just ordered a set of the dosing containers?
 
Entry #2: I like the fact the dosing container has tight fitting lids with the optional float switch alarm kit.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top