@JMSKI333 are you trying to run it through fusion, what phone and app are you using? The hardest part is trying to port forward it through your router and each router is different. I read some place there was a coding with the IP address and help the phones cam IP address to be little bit more accessible through the router. I will look for it and forward the link your way. I could post it here so it helps others too but I don't know if it's allowed to post links to Neptunes forum on here. If your using fusion I would try to access the phone cams IP address through your router from outside your router first to make sure your port forwarding is working.
:usa2:STEMICK:usa2:
That is pretty much where my journey Ended. I downloaded the ip cam app from the article and then set it up. It worked fine if I accessed the IP address and port from my laptop from within the network. I tried to set up port forwarding on my linkskys router and I filled all fields correctly (IP address, port, etc) and it would not let me access the camera outside my network. I could not access my camera (within or outside my network) with my iPhone at all. The camera page would ask me for my log in and password and then load forever.
What I really want to do is access the camera from my Iphone and/or link it to my apex.

