This did not end well. TANK WENT BOOM!

Surfs up Dude...narley! Another graduate of Darwin University home of the Darwin Award.
Seriously who would have guessed someone would try this let alone video it.
I feel the same way sometimes about YouTube. I usually follow that with a question about natural selection.
 
The one thing in common with each of these fish tanks is......wait for it...they were all glass tanks. Except the last one the video is to poor I could not tell it was a tank. This is why I manufactured only Acrylic tanks for over 30 years. They may scratch but really who wants all the water on their floor from a glass panel letting go. Make sure you have flood insurance during the dollar a gallon sale on now at a mass merchandiser near you lol.
 
Th
Thanks for the nightmares.

@Katrina71 bless his heart. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Grab a towel wait grab a blanket;Hilarious;Hilarious

How am I going to explain this to my wife. ;Bookworm;Bookworm it was the mantis shrimp .
 
I drilled a sheet of tempered glass once. Was doing a test sheet to learn how to drill glass. Ha. Funny thing, I got 90% of the way through before the bang.

Such a mess. You know, it's like trying to sweep popcorn, while it's popping. It keeps exploding, even on the floor in little chunks. I'd get it in the dustpan and it would explode again. I had glass in my shoes, everywhere.

I laughed so hard the whole time. :)
 
from the moment the video started you could tell what was going to happen ,I only feel sorry for the fish .
hope he gives it up
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top