This did not end well. TANK WENT BOOM!

Hopefully he's out of the hobby now. People that dumb shouldn't have anything depending on them for survival.
 
I did not watch the video but apparently someone made a mistake. I do not find it OK To make fun of others mistakes... This is really not the kind of content we need on this forum.

Not really sure i am allowed to past this here. I just hate seeing people make fun of others for any reason... Funny or not..
 
hold_my_beer.jpg
 
The one thing in common with each of these fish tanks is......wait for it...they were all glass tanks. Except the last one the video is to poor I could not tell it was a tank. This is why I manufactured only Acrylic tanks for over 30 years. They may scratch but really who wants all the water on their floor from a glass panel letting go. Make sure you have flood insurance during the dollar a gallon sale on now at a mass merchandiser near you lol.
Totally terrifies me!
 
I did not watch the video but apparently someone made a mistake. I do not find it OK To make fun of others mistakes... This is really not the kind of content we need on this forum.

Not really sure i am allowed to past this here. I just hate seeing people make fun of others for any reason... Funny or not..

This was in my belief done in fun. I think we all had a laugh when we watched deuce Bigelow and with the lionfish in the blender and the glass falling out when the owner just got home.
We cover a lot of issues and hardships on this site as well as disease and people ready to throw in the towel. A little humor goes a long way and every once in a while, we all need a laugh than to mourn when we have tank issues. Take it to heart if you may.
THIS WORLD COULD USE A LOT MORE HUMOR THAN THE VIOLENCE WE ALL READ OR HEAR ABOUT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOUR TANK AND SYSTEM. R2R members are here for you when the need arises !!!
 
Totally terrifies me!

I know of two people here in WI this happened to. It does happen. They both admitted tanks were not level and the pressure against glass was a time bomb waiting to explode persay
 
Hi, I came across this video on YouTube. I dont have anymore details from what you see in the video but to put it mildly this was a total tank disaster. Watch, enjoy and comment


Amazing.
 
I think I am more of a "gomer pyle" moves person for what it's worth.
 
Note to self..... Never drill a tank with livestock in it. Check!!
 
Get a towel, a blanket and a mattress! Idiot :0
 
Man how stupid people are. I love when he sticks his hand on the inside and pushes. :) An wobbling the bit you never do that you want to have and even constant bit to glass. When you wobble you are having the bit grab on one side and not the other perfect way to break a piece of glass. An the tank was full of water soo wrong.
 
That second video is what nightmares are made of. All those tanks failing- I can't imagine having to go through that. All those poor fish!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top