Three tangs in an IM 40 Fusion

R2R ToS
  • The owners of Reef2Reef adhere to certain standards of ethical fish keeping. We believe that freshwater and saltwater aquarists are directly responsible for the health and well being of any aquatic animals in their care, be they fish or invertebrate. These responsibilities include providing a healthy aquatic environment, humane treatment, humane euthanasia (when required), as well as obtaining and disposing of aquatic animals in such a way that does not damage sensitive local ecosystems. Posts advocating the illegal collection of fish or invertebrates, inhumane treatment, flushing live animals down the toilet, or releasing them into the wild will be removed.
Just dropping this little gem and leaving. This is inhumane treatment and I don't think one R2R member can argue differently.
 
Y'all seem a little hostile! Don't know if I have a big enough ignore button...yep there it is all good now! Seriously, how about a little compassion? I know for a fact many of you killed fish in acclimation and QT attempts when you started out...and some of you still do...I know I did. Then I learned other methods and selected other smaller fish for my aquariums. I have never met anyone in the hobby who does not love fish and just wants to kill a few for sport. I am not sure who is trolling who here but seems like many of you are on the edge of violating the spirit of R2R...just saying.
 
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF
 
Catalina gobies of both types are a future goal for me, but knowing that they are a colder water species... I Will Not Put Them in a tropical tank! It is not fair to the fish and cuts their life span down.

Please do more research before you get more fish.
 
Keeping a large fish in a small tank is just like keeping your dog locked up 24/7 in a cage. It’s inhumane and it’s abuse. People who do that are charged as criminals, so why should we feel bad for someone who gets criticized for it on here? They should feel bad for what they’re doing! Grow up and Stop feeling bad for people who are trying to defend their actions.

Theres more than enough information out there that the OP should know he’s in the wrong here. Especially after “3 years”.
 
Dang reading this thread makes me think I am on RC again and not R2R! I hope this person is trolling cause if not they will never post anything here again. My buddy had a great dane living in a apartment and its not my place to give him the heck yall are giving this person. Tang police are almost as bad as these mask shaming people. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R2R was founded on the simple premise to develop a warm, friendly, suitable place to gather and discuss this hobby for people of all ages, backgrounds, and experience levels. The “Be Nice” policy is something we take very seriously. This can be especially challenging when we perceive trolling activity - please work to separate the problem from the people and focus on addressing the problem.

We highly encourage healthy debate here and understand not everyone will agree on all issues. In fact, we value healthy and even lively discussion of hobby issues and questions...this actually leads to advancements in our hobby, so we ALL win through these debates. What we will not tolerate is the negativity, name calling, belittling attitude towards other members or the topics being discussed. We are not asking you to cease debating your positions. What we are asking is that you do so in a healthy, respectful manner.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As stated a few times before this was a successful troll And everyone seems to have had a good time….
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top