tierra de fuego? or no way?

Agreed... Yeah I remember when the short cake dropped I got a couple frags and then a few more since I lost the original 2 and every one looked different :sad: it flooded the market at one time every vendor on this site had it the same day haha... Obviously not the same colony just the same colors...
 
man i love R2R.. i post a topic, pass out, wake up, and have 20 responses to read! why cant SCR be more like that haha. anyways, thanks for all your guys input. this is the thing that got my hopes up really, when i got my piece it looked IDENTICAL to the piece in post #21 (which im sure alot of brown/tanned out corals do) in this thread Tierra del Fuego coral - Reef Central Online Community so hopefully it will color up into something familiar sometime soon, ill post another pic in a couple weeks and see what you guys think it could be
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top