To keep the Idol or to not keep the Idol?

Stumbled on to your thread while searching for others with an idol. Mine ran through all the sponge it could reach in the rock work and has turned its attention to of all things . . . my red planet colony. . . DOH! Good news is, he has started nibbling/eating frozen cubes of Angelfish/Butterfly Diet from San Francisco Bay company I think it is. Last night it was almost eating it out of my fingers! Woot! He also likes my turbinaria colonies. I watched him go over and take a bite out of the Lakers turbinaria and when I looked closer I saw the entire edge has been chewed off. Oh well . . . right now hes not going anywhere. He's the coolest fish I have ever had.
 
My fish now go through 4 sheets of nori a day, tons of NLS pellets and 2"x2" of frozen fish food a day. PIGS!
 
Following up . . . at the 2 week point he's eating brine shrimp and angel/bf cubes like crazy. Looks at the pellets but not eating many. Seems to have stopped eating corals. Knock on wood. Very fat and looking good so far.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top