Tomani, white tail, or two spot bristletooth tang?

Whitetail is a beauty.
20220807_114746.jpg
 
Bristletooth tangs are fantastic algae eaters but they were never lookers. I was planning to get a few kole tangs for algae control in my new frag tank but hadnt known about he ban so I was surprised to see what I considered "meh but useful" $30 fish going for $100-$300.

I remember telling people to not buy chevron tangs because to spend $150 and end up with a $30 kole tang.

With that in mind here is what I went with instead. Tomini, convict and an atlantic blue.
 
If you have a big enough tank i would get the tomini and whitetailed Bristletooth that what i will be doing in my aquarium
I wish, I only have the room for 1, dont want to overcrowd a 36 inch tank.
 
How big a tank would i need to get a 2 spot and a tomi
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top