Top down shots! My favorites!

Oh, good. I was hoping I wasn't doing something wrong too, but now I know it is some other reasons that my colors are dull.
 
These pics are hot! Those zoas are making me drool....

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
 
These pics are hot! Those zoas are making me drool....

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.

Thank you! The zoas do look a little like candy.....lol. Are you usually home on the weekends? I'm going to be headed up to see my grandfather in Lebanon in a week or two and could drop a frag or two off and get some shots for you while I'm at it if you are.
 
That would be awesome. Usually I am. The last weekend of the month i will be here for sure with no real plans. Give me a call and let me know if you are coming up.

Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top