Totion's 10g frag tank build

20130806_202320.jpg


Need two more and rethinking my sizing. Tall one is 6 inches, middles are 4, small is 2. Was going to do an 8 and a 6, but now I'm thinking two 3s instead...
 
They aren't laser cut perfect, and the bottoms of the holes have some chip out, but I really like them. If it wasn't for the blade and drill bit they would have been a lot cheaper, but when it comes to tools I think you should buy them as you need them, will always have them for later. I have some friends who want some made lol.
 
so i just bought all of a friends livestock. i wanted the zoa collection and got a few other pieces. here is a photobomb haha

ill post more once they all open...

20130815_151805.jpg


20130815_151450.jpg


20130815_151445.jpg


20130815_151440.jpg
 
Thank you. I have 26 different zoas/palys now. Trading this week for 10 I don't have. Pumped.
 
Nice job on the tank. Been planning on setting up a small custom made frag tank myself that I have for a few months now.
 
Tomorrow im getting a bunch of frags from c_healy. Pumped. I uavent done much updating to either thread lately buy my tanks are in a sweet spot right now.

I had 3 polyps of blue agave when I cut one off.two weeks later I have 4 polyps and a baby. Im gong to nake some individual frags up and growbthem for a few mobths then sellbor trade them.
 
Glad to hear everything working well! Tank looks Great!! Watching for the Updates of your New Additions!!
 
It's been a while. I've got some pics to add tomorrow. At work right now. I'll try to remember to update this.
 
Hey now I work til 6 am hahaha I'm working on it. The Chrome book is charging. I'll be home soon
 
Looking good!

I would be a bit worried having the power extention cord/surge protector so close to salt water, though...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top