Toy Drive Drawing and Ticket Info 2019

First off, a sincere and humble thank you to all the supporters and the vendors supplying prizes for this year's drive and @revhtree for making this all possible. I am honored to have been in a position to participate and overwhelmed by the generosity of this group and our sponsors. Congratulations to all winners. Regardless of the outcome, I have already won by being given the opportunity to contribute and be a part of this amazing community.
 
FYI - have not received an email with the items I wanted - As I said - I'm happy for you to redraw for the others - I dont know if youre getting my conversations?
 
If you have a winning ticket please PM me, otherwise we will start contacting winners.
Sent a couple PM's haven't heard back. FWIW - I would like to coral gift certificates and the BRS tank - the rest can be re-auctioned. Not sure if there is a problem in the conversation system:)
 
Well, I know I wone something! That's a first for me.
 
I have had the same problem.. I have a winning ticket number and have sent rev 3 messages with zero response.
 
I have had the same problem.. I have a winning ticket number and have sent rev 3 messages with zero response.

PMing you now good sir!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top