Toy Drive Drawing and Ticket Info 2019

Hi Rev,

I haven't got any emails yet from Go Fund Me , I made two donations under Vincent Prezioso but haven't got any email or ticket numbers. Do you mind looking into it? Thanks
 
Hi Rev,

I haven't got any emails yet from Go Fund Me , I made two donations under Vincent Prezioso but haven't got any email or ticket numbers. Do you mind looking into it? Thanks
Did you get a “Thank you note from David”? I got one on Tuesday and it had my ticket numbers
 
Did you get a “Thank you note from David”? I got one on Tuesday and it had my ticket numbers

No, I haven't got anything , but I see my name listed in the donors pages . Haven't got anything with numbers at all
 
Good tip! Excited to hear when the drawing will be.

I triple checked my junk folder, even trash as well, nothing in there at all. I also messaged Revhtree twice about it and don't get any response. Are there any other R2R admin's who can help me out here???
 
Here is another thread with more info:

Perfect. Thank you. Figured I was missing it somewhere.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top