Trav's 70g CadLights Artisan II

Yep, it sure does.
 
Nice I have a h80 on my fuge, don’t really control it much other than on and off lol. The cheato doesn’t seem to mind no ramping
 
I plan on using tge controller as a timer. Saves an outlet on my Apex and no need for a timer lol.
 
7070D509-D259-4D8B-9442-EABDC279379D.jpeg


C717F081-E646-4C00-88BD-6A5B7F3A9FC9.jpeg
 
awesome, those Kessil's really make your reef pop!
 
I’ve been following this build thread since the beginning and man it is looking nice! Congrats on the new light upgrade too! Gotta go with whatever makes you and the tank happy. I just got my new tank build wet and cycling today! Cadlights ftw haha
 
It's been a month, i'm wondering if you like TM products so far? Any improvements noticed?
Absolutely.

Here is a before and after of my green slimmer. It's fully encrusted and starting to sprout new branches.

B9B33F72-70DE-4E48-9705-319F184CDFA5.thumb.jpeg.fd2959c6bb3d8c7a0f9a74129b29cbc4.jpeg


I didn't expect this product to be any better than any other method of maintaining major elements. It's keeping my params very stable with only 8ml per day. My alk is at 9.8 dkh and my ca is at 450 ppm. The lps in particular are much puffier than before. I would attribute that to the addition of the trace elements from the TM. I wasn't doing water changes before and I am not doing them now. Coral coloration have hit near highlighter stage. That could be because of the trace, but also because of the new kessil lighting on the tank. I'm going to go with it's a combination of the two. :)

I would say that so far, this has been a very successful method of maintaining major elements. And with any method of keeping them stable, growth has had a marked increase for sure.
 
Absolutely.

Here is a before and after of my green slimmer. It's fully encrusted and starting to sprout new branches.

B9B33F72-70DE-4E48-9705-319F184CDFA5.thumb.jpeg.fd2959c6bb3d8c7a0f9a74129b29cbc4.jpeg


I didn't expect this product to be any better than any other method of maintaining major elements. It's keeping my params very stable with only 8ml per day. My alk is at 9.8 dkh and my ca is at 450 ppm. The lps in particular are much puffier than before. I would attribute that to the addition of the trace elements from the TM. I wasn't doing water changes before and I am not doing them now. Coral coloration have hit near highlighter stage. That could be because of the trace, but also because of the new kessil lighting on the tank. I'm going to go with it's a combination of the two. :)

I would say that so far, this has been a very successful method of maintaining major elements. And with any method of keeping them stable, growth has had a marked increase for sure.

Wonderful, thanks for the update..
 
Well....problems....

The TM All The Reef has failed me...

My alk was dropping this past week so I started to bump up the dose but couldn't get it to come up. Over the past week or two it has dropped from 10 to 8.2 this morning.

I had time today to inspect everything and what I found was disappointing. First, I found that the dosing line near the exit into the sump was clogged with a chuck of calcium carbonate, uggghhh.

But secondly, and most disturbingly was this.


Yeh, black goo growing on the bottom of the container. Bacteria I suppose? I only had about 200 mL left out of the 1000 mL.

Was TM All For Reef bad for my tank? No, it definitely grew coral.

As seen here.



With the clogged dosing line and bacteria growth inside the bottle, I'm not sure I can recommend this product anymore.
 
Ohhh. I was all excited for you last month. I use tm classic salt & was curious about all the reef. I used esv 2 part + the mag in the past. A fluke, contaminated? What's your take?
 
I can't form a true opinion unless I see others having the same problem (or not problems at all). I am guessing it's just a fluke on my end. But, it does give me the opportunity to try something new, again lol. ATI Essentials PRO is up.
 
I'm going to let you guys figure out the pro. The dilute ati will be fine until you all perfect it. My new tank is 2 weeks old, far from a kalk ato even. Crush it. I know they published a formula to convert & the pro is heated up to esv rates. I've got a bunch of white rock & a freebie toadstool @ the moment. Please post b/c people like me pay attention to these things.
 
Dang, sorry to hear about the dosing problem.
Are those MP10's or MP40's you got in your tank?
 
Dang, sorry to hear about the dosing problem.
Are those MP10's or MP40's you got in your tank?
MP40s. No worries, just another wrinkle in the reef keeping journey lol.

I'm going to let you guys figure out the pro. The dilute ati will be fine until you all perfect it. My new tank is 2 weeks old, far from a kalk ato even. Crush it. I know they published a formula to convert & the pro is heated up to esv rates. I've got a bunch of white rock & a freebie toadstool @ the moment. Please post b/c people like me pay attention to these things.
Will do.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top